Wednesday, March 14, 2007

where have you been?

wow - exactly one month since my last confession. I've been doing crafty stuff too! I guess I only have time to do one or the other... I can't craft AND blog.

I made a really cool bag which go with my new shoes....

I wore them to a wedding. I love camper shoes.

I've also been keeping up to date with what's going down in flickr. Here's some of my recent fav's - there's been heaps though.

1. It's spring time at my place!, 2. blue_flower_skirt1, 3. Wilbur Likes Leaves, 4. Kup,Kup & ChloƩ, 5. Sukie, 6. Inspiring houses on flickr, 7. The diver - zippered pouch, 8. 13 birds detail, 9. table linens - day 8, 10. Scout the Shmerpi (#22) - Cuddle Arms, 11. Untitled, 12. cup of the day : feb. 21st., 13. hot chocolate, 14. Owly tea for me, 15. mini.hug#25, 16. It's Winter Time, 17. tea, 18. rewind-button, 19. Tea set, 20. "my cup of tea".

Created with fd's Flickr Toys.
I'm also participating in 2 swaps. A seasonal swap and a 'you're my cup of tea' swap. They're both being organised through flickr and I'm really looking forward to both of them!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah and Jack said...

Oh my god those shoes are cute!

12:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home