Tuesday, March 27, 2007

embroidery blog for EVERYONE

I am lucky/silly enough to have become involved in a very cool new blog with some very talented crafty women. It's quite humbling to be a part of this new venture, which has really made me feel like a real contributer to the online craft community.

Flickr Embroidery Blog is only about a week old - but if you're interested in embroidery, I think this site will be a great resource for inspiration, ideas and mentoring of creative embroidery. There's a lot of stuff out there. This blog will help sift through what's good in embroidery - resources, useful links, tutorials, etc.

My job is to post on Wednesdays. Sounds so easy, but my day job is creeping into any/all my spare time at the moment. Resulting in a really huge cold sore on my bottom lip which looks very much like a raisin stuck on my face. Very attractive. I'm a walking billboard of stress and exhaustion. I'm going to have to get up REALLY early to do my duty this week! [yawn - it's making me tired already]. But I want to do it, so I'm looking forward to it!

Here's some Flickr favourites from the last few days. You might catch some of this over at the new blog tomorrow...

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristin Nicholas said...

Wow - this looks great - I am going to spread the word on my 2 blogs. Thanks so much.

9:27 pm  
Blogger Peta said...

Great to hear from you Sally and welcome to Perth! Your swap is nearly ready and I will be posting it early next week :)

11:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home