Sunday, February 04, 2007

I made another bag

This is for Pieta for her 30th Birthday. She'll get it tomorrow...It was her birthday last Friday, but I warned her it was going to be late.


This little bundle of goodies is going out in the post tomorrow to someone not expecting anything. It's a little thank you pressie with some cute stuff from my stash. Hopefully she'll enjoy using them in her sewing projects.. I really love the little yellow vintage buttons. I can never get enough buttons or ribbon. I don't seem to do anything with them but horde them. Is anyone else like that? I just like looking at them.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Veronica TM said...

i am like that! i love looking at my stash of trims and buttons.
i love that bag, such a nice gift!

2:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home