Wednesday, January 10, 2007

today's inspirations

I'm really loving the gorgeous and simple style of the smock tops Amanda (Soule Mama) has created from a vintage children's smock she has. I'd love to think I could work out a reasonable pattern to make some for myself.

Also lots of photos on her Flickr page.

Then, when I was checking out everything going on over at Whip Up I loved this recycled bag made by Liza from a rice sack. Why don't I ever buy my rice in such large quantities that they come in cute printed hession sacks, complete with a red ZIPPER.

So much cool stuff out there. Love it.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, I agree with you. So much inspiration! I would love to have some of those little smocks for my little one, but she's awfully opinionated about what she wears.

The rice bag is cool, too!

2:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home