Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Red Hat landed

Yay! I got a parcel in the letterbox today. I love getting mail and parcels are the best! I got my beanie from the beanie swap. It's so beautiful. A lovely thick yarn in various shades of red and grey. It's really warm, so there's no way I can wear it again this year. I'm looking forward to trying it out next winter. Let's hope it gets cold enough.

Here it is:



I've also got all my teabags packaged up and ready to post out for my next swap. They're going to the US, Germany and the Czech Republic. Great stuff. I need to get the tea towels wrapped, but I'll do that on the weekend.

4 Comments:

Blogger Shanathalas said...

Hey Sally

We had our first real day of autumn today. Chilly (16 degrees) and rainy. I'm actually looking forward to it getting colder so I can wear the great beanie you knitted me :)

12:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
How does one join a beanie swap?

Thanks
Sarah

11:26 pm  
Blogger Sally said...

I joined this swap through www.swap-bot.com They have all kinds of swaps on this site.

10:13 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks :)

Sarah

6:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home