Thursday, January 26, 2006

Our canyoning/abseiling adventure



I was very brave last weekend and pushed the boundaries to join some friends on a canyoning and abseiling day with a company in the blue mountains - BMA. I'm afraid of heights, but had always wanted to aseil. The idea of canyoning was frightening, but sounded way cool and so far removed from my typical weekend I had to give it a go.



The week leading up to the weekend was miserable and very wet. I was worried the trip SHOULD be cancelled but wouldn't be and I was going to slip and break my neck or something. The pinnacle of the days adventure was a 30 metre abseil through a waterfall!!! Couldn't get photos of this due to light and the little disposable waterproof camera, but we did get a couple of good photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home